ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Pre WWII wall clock / value

Customer Question

Pre WWII wall clock / value
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 11 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you​. The age of the 1920's art deco style German style the value from good body & running condition $295.00 to excellent body & running condition $475.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.