Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Have 1941 singer sewing machine in cabinet with 3 drawers and

Customer Question

have 1941 singer sewing machine in cabinet with 3 drawers and knee controls to operate it
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: also have a 4 poster bed with cannon balls the size of a basket balls (retrieved it from a barn getting ready to be torn down) in 1979. the side rails look to be from wood like a 2 by 8, the headboard and footboard are larger but still 2-3 inches thick attached to a 4 by 4 with cannon ball resting on top put together with wooden pegs and wooden slats to hold the box spring does this have any value?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.
HelloAre you wanting the current market value for the machine and bed?