Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I was given a Michel Delacroix Montecristo Le Cigare De Arts

Customer Question

I was given a Michel Delacroix Montecristo Le Cigare De Arts (1998) print but I don't have a certificate of authenticity. The print is framed and is in excellent condition. It is signed but the signature does not look like pencil. It almost looks like a black marker. It also has no number on it. It was won at an auction. Can you tell me how I can find out how much it's worth?
Thank you.
Terri T.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print, signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.