Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have 3 j lord tiles. One is larger then the other 2 . It

Customer Question

I have 3 j lord tiles. One is larger then the other 2 . It is a series. How much would they go for
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is a series of trees with pink flowers and water
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: 2 are 8×8 one is 12x12
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items front and back and any marks, labels or writing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get pictures
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I got one photo of one framed tile and one signature.