ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Pearl:My mother l-- who collected clocks - eft me a beautiful

Customer Question

Hello Pearl:My mother l-- who collected clocks - eft me a beautiful Seth Thomas by Talley Grandfather clock. How would I determine it's value today. It is not an antique but it does have a face - hand painted in Holland. How
JA: I throw away my watch whenever it stops moving. Some people love fixing timepieces. Differences like that make the world go round I guess - maybe that's clockwork too. Please tell me everything you can so the Clock Technician can help you best.
Customer: and I am with you on that!
JA: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It is a Seth Thomas by Talley. Model 4509 Cutting 8605 Mov't A451-002
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Clock Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes the clock was made after 1970 when General Time became a division of Talley Industries. The value of your model in good body & running condition $1050.00 to excellent body & running condition $1475.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your clock? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.