Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

George Zee & Co Nesting Tables with the Numbers 61-65627....

Customer Question

George Zee & Co Nesting Tables with the Numbers 61-65627.... Not sure if they have any value or not
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I kow they are in excellent original condition .. Made in Hong Kong with the number on the metal tag 61-65627
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Not sure othe than what looks like Chinese etching on all 4 sides of all four tables .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.