ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

What is a 1943 cushman cost used in good shape, blue, in runnin

Customer Question

What is a 1943 cushman cost used in good shape, blue, in runnin condition
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 9 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post photo's of the Cushman and if you know the model name or number I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will take pics tomorrow and serial/ model # ***** that ok
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
He's asking 4,000
Hi, OK please keep me posted. Thanks Mike
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Cushman?. If it is the 1943 Cushman Airborne Scooter Model 53A $4000.00 is about the maximum value fully restored. Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Cushman?. Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.