Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Just looking. I have a professionally refinished Extensole

Customer Question

Just looking. I have a professionally refinished Extensole (3 leaf table). Just wondering where the table originated from.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I'll have pics tomorrow.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not at this point. Thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, The Extensole Corporation was in Sparta, Michigan. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora