Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Beanie baby' Princess' I Have seen Different $ valu

Customer Question

i have a Beanie baby' Princess' I Have seen Different $ values on them and i was wondering why?and what is the way to tell who is who value wise /I have had mine for quite a while.also can you tell me if i can tell if there is a way to tell when i got it Thank You for your help . Kathy ***@******.***
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. On the tush tag is it PE pellets or PVC? also, on the rose is there any oddity to the embroidery? People have had values all over the place on this doll and I can give you an accurate value on yours once I know these things. At one time when the beanie craze was in full swing the Princess doll first edition was worth close to 1200-1500 today her value has fallen drastically. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Goodmornig ,The tag has PE pellets. I dont think the rose has any odd stiching . on the tush tag the # ***** is 416 . i did find some things to look for also it has a space on the tag between the all profits and the line for Dianna Princess sentance.