LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Cabbage patch doll 1996 Mattel signature on button not in

Customer Question

Cabbage patch doll 1996 Mattel signature on button not in box not original clothes cabbage patchpatch kid addition2004 play along has original outfit cpk body is good clothes are worn and face is dingy missing pacifier battery operated laughs moves
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 7 months ago.
Hello my mame is Tanya I am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allpw me time to research these thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Amazing thank u so much :-) good morning to u
Good morning I will post my evaluation back here when completed.
1996 Mattel signature on button not in box not original clothes cabbage patch kid -- this one has a value of 15.00-22.00 the doll is in good condition and would be worth looking for the original clothes on ebay or thrift stores. The value once all together in original clothes would be 25.00-32.00 the next doll :2004 play along has original outfit cpk body is good clothes are worn and face is dingy missing pacifier battery operated laughs moves- this one has a value of 24.00 These are still collectible however I would check with a local doll restorer to see how to clean this one. Value would go up in good original clothes and clean-- 35.00-42.00 Thank you for sharing these. The Cabbage Patch dolls are still widely collected and enjoyed.----------------------------------If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.