LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I am from Seattle, WA and have a number of valuable items to

Customer Question

I am from Seattle, WA and have a number of valuable items to sell but need an appraisal. Are there appraisers in my are who will make house calls. Some of them are large.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I have a Chinese monks chair and a rather large Chinese vase (Cloisonne). I also have a Russian icon with Cloisonne decoration. Also some jewelry, some left by my Mom from the 30s, 40s and 50s. Also some rugs but not sure of their value.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: One more item, a Limoges vase from France.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. I understand you are looking for an appraiser in the Seattle area? I will look up ones that specialize in your items and post back here when completed. Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you!
Hello, I have found the following two places for you to contact and see about having either come to appraise. The first is Butterfield and Butterfield They are a well known auction House that has appraisers in all areas of antiques. Very good reputation and I have worked with them before.The second is a local appraiser that I have heard good reviews about. I have never worked with them before but I have not heard anything bad or poor about them either. I have placed all the information I found on both below for your review and to contact.___________________________________________________________________Butterfield & Butterfield Auctioneers & AppraisersSeattle, WA 98109Get Directions(206)(###) ###-####ategoriesAppraisers___________________________________________________________Singer Antique Galleries, LTD411 W Galer StSeattle, WA 98119Get Directions(206)(###) ###-####amp;raquo; Web Site» EmailBased on 3 reviewsAppraisals for Insurance, Estate, Divorce, Damage - Always Looking To Purchase Quality AntiquesHoursTue - Sat 10:00 am - 4:00 pmCategoriesCollectibles,Estate Appraisal & Sales,Appraisers,Furniture Stores,Housewares,Auctions,Antique Repair & Restoration,Insurance Adjusters,Antiques,Wholesale Antiques,Silverware,Used FurniturePayment MethodsAMEX, CHECK, MASTER CARD, VISA, DISCOVER, MASTERCARD, ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS, DEBIT, PAYPAL, FINANCING AVAILABLEIn Business Since1981General InfoSinger Antiques Galleries LTD. has been buying, selling and appraising fine antiques on top of Queen Anne Hill since 1981. Our current location is set in a beautiful 1902 Victorian home filled with two levels of exceptional antiques. Our extensive collection includes American, Asian, and European 18th & 19th century antique furniture, silver, porcelain, glass, rugs, lightings, and other decorative arts.The owner of our shop Scott David Singer, ISA AM is an accredited member of the International Society of Appraisers. Scott's multiple degrees from Arizona State University include: a B.A. in Art History, a B.A. in Anthropology/Archeology; and minors in Business and Chinese Mandarin. Scott studied European and Baroque painting under Donald A. Rabiner, Ph.D., Chinese and Japanese painting under Ju Shi Chou, Ph.D., and Chinese ceramics under Claudia Brown, Ph.D.Much of our extensive inventory and more information regarding our appraisal services can be found at our web site.Products/ServicesSinger Galleries provides the following services:* Antique Appraisals for Insurance, Resale, Divorce Dissolution, Equitable Distribution, Estate Planning and Probate* Antique Restoration* Bridal Registry* Damage and Loss Appraisals* Estate Sales Services We Can Run the Sale or Just Price* Fine Antique Sales* Free Delivery in the Pacific NW* Free Gift Wrapping* Maintain A Wish List If You're Looking For A Particular Item, We'll Call When Something Comes In* Purchase Single Items or Entire Estates. We ship worldwide!AccreditationsInsured Licensed*If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.
f I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.