Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

In the early 1990's, we did a Native American Indiam show at

Customer Question

In the early 1990's, we did a Native American Indiam show at Festival Hall in Baltimore Md (no longer there0 - a Museum collector came in and was buying up "Robert Schoalfield pottery pieces -I have two - amd it is time to let someone else enjoy them - do you know anything about Robert S. - He is Native - do not recall the tribe and may not even be alive as he was an alcoholic.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: I know these are valuable - I even have the museum persons name (30 years ago) and receipt for 800.00. He was from canton Ok.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: I wish I had collected more information - but that is all I have.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pottery, receipt and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!