Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

A ceramic statuet of Pipito carving Pinnochio. From SOCIETY

Customer Question

A ceramic statuet of Pipito carving Pinnochio. From SOCIETY CERAMICA Richard Milan Italy,
Bottom is etchet Michels, with a N & some sort crown on top of it.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  twinb1201 replied 7 months ago.
HI,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.Please upload clear pictures of the figure taken from all angles, including the bottom, so I can see the marks. Please see our help page for help uploading images.http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertOr:Go to http://www.imgur.com.1. Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.