Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I would like to have an appraisal on a doll.

Customer Question

Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark - if any. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did attach two photos and it looked as though they did send. Is there another way for me to send them? I am not sure what the mark is that you need. There one that is ACP - A genuine craft print.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is not a new window for a response about the doll. I have two dolls for appraisal and have pictures but am not able to send them because I get an error message. There is no icon with a paper clip.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Your question thread is showing a response from you was posted here, though I do not see one. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry, Nora. I have tried every which way that I can to send pictures and info about two dolls to you. I am afraid I have given up. I have asked for a refund of my money that I paid after the free trial and have not heard anything. I am traveling and will be back home Friday night. Joan
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi Joan, I am sorry to read that you have had difficulties sharing images. Thank you for letting me know. I do hope you find the information that you are seeking. Sincerely, Nora