Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an abstract painting dated 1956. It looks like the signature

Customer Question

I have an abstract painting dated 1956. It looks like the signature is Robinson. Could you tell me who the artist is and the value?
Thank You!
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi, What is the approximate size and at your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and a view of the backside. ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Refer to other expert.

Expert:  Tim in Appraisals replied 7 months ago.
Good day my name is***** am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you. How did you acquire the painting?It would help if I can see more images of the painting. One of the whole back plus one of the signature.Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.