Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an Old Coke bottle with the silver writing. Its been

Customer Question

I have an Old Coke bottle with the silver writing. Its been glass blown as a cobra the snake is green and silver it is magnificent
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi
Photos attached, hope they help.
There are no markings on the item.
Regards,
I will have to opt-out as this is unfamiliar to me. Another expert will step in and will be able to see the pictures you have added. Good luck!
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.
HelloDoes your Bottle say Coca Cola on it? These are Novelty Items that were created around 1970's these were mostly sold at Carnivals. Glenda