Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have 23 extra large boxes of late 1970's and early1980's

Customer Question

I have 23 extra large boxes of late 1970's and early1980's avon items. These are in their original boxes and still contain whatever they came with. All cape cod items as well as the steins have been removed. Also there are six boxes of just empty bottles. Is there a way these could all be sold together or should I try to sell each item by itself. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, My name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. It is best to sell these separately rather then as a whole collection. The values on Avon mint in box pieces have drastically fallen over the last few years so you will want to get the most you can and individually would be better then as a whole collection. What types of items do you have? The values are vast so if I can get an idea of what pieces you have I can help you further.