ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Someone gave my husband a limited edition (coined silver

Customer Question

Someone gave my husband a limited edition (coined silver NFL) Joe Belt "the prowl begins" signed,matted, framed and in excellent condition. I know it's not super valuable but I wanted to know if there is a "sports memorabilia" market for such a print? It was done for the commemorative year of the Jacksonville Jaguar franchise 1993
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The Joe Belt "the prowl begins" was a limited edition of 2500. The value in good condition $225.00 to excellent condition $350.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.Joe Belt created "The Prowl Begins" in 1993 in honor of the Jaguars innagural season. This print was made before the Jaguars played their first game. TAKE NOTE OF THE SILVER COIN. It is an official NFL .9999 fine silver coin. The NFL logo faces out and the ORIGINAL Jaguars logo is on the reverse side. This coin and print combination will never be made again. Certificates of authenticity on the back side of the framed artwork attest to the authenticity of the print and the coin. The frame is finished in mahogany and the triple layer mat is all Jaguar in Teal, Gold and Black. Measurements are approximately 34"x28"
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Joe Belt "The Prowl Begins" ? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.