Wayne, Appraiser
Experience:  Appraiser
67223111

I have an autographed photo of shakele O'Neal and kobe Bryant

Customer Question

I have an autographed photo of shakele O'Neal and kobe Bryant authenticity card included would like to know the value
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising autographs for over 40 years, and I can help you with these. Kobe Bryant authentic signed photos are selling for $100-200 at auction. Since he just retired, people are asking crazy prices for signed photos but they don't sell for that, as he signed 1,000s and 1,000s of items,. Shakele signed photos are selling for $30-50 each on average.Thank you,Wayne
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a photo of the two of them together
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,This would sell for less than if signed seperatly. This would sell for $100-125.Thank you,Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.Thanks again,Wayne