Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have a Windsor art painting. The IBM number is ***** HE

Customer Question

I have a Windsor art painting. The IBM number is ***** HE 996 Titled Fooling Around. Do you have a value for it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I just have a copy of the back and a copy of the front. It states Illinois Moulding Co. Chicago, IL
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: it says Made in Canada
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.Photo upload instructions can be found on this page: that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page: note:1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I don't have a picture handy. Due to that I understand this can limit your information. If you could just email me a ball park that would be helpful. The painting is in good condition.
Many thanks
Unfortunately I can't tell anything. Windsor sold works by many different artists, and there is no way to find the artist name or image by using the IBM number or the title.Value is entirely based on the artist, and the quality of the image.Sincerely,Jennifer