Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I live in western Pa, around Erie Pa. I have various Oriental

Customer Question

I live in western Pa, around Erie Pa. I have various Oriental items poet World War II, which my parents acquired while in Japan etc. I am looking for an appraiser in the area
that may able to assist in establishing a value - if any. Any help would be appreciated.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of your first item(the item and any marks or labels) so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!