Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I have acquired a set of 3 numbered ***** ***** Ellis prints.

Customer Question

Hi. I have acquired a set of 3 numbered ***** ***** Ellis prints. They are the ninth hole, the seventeenth hole, and the eighteenth hole at Harbor Point. They are all numbered 88/500. The research I have done says they were sold out, exclusively at the Golf Club and painted in 1975. I am trying to get a value for them, as I am considering selling them. Any help is appreciated!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am not ***** *****. ***** ***** Ellis is the artist. I am Jenn.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,The next step would be for me to see pictures of the prints and the signature so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.For some reason, the site has xxx'd out the name of the artist in your original inquiry.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!