Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Sorry, I lost you , I'm looking price on a

Customer Question

Sorry, I lost you for second, I'm looking for a price on a print by Dave Samuelson 5th anniversay rmef Family Tree
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: 1989. Signed ...
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: No number...may be original
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.Please explain what "mef" should be.Kind regards,Doris
Also, I need a bit more information -Please send a photo of the print.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.I need to know if your print is numbered similar to 670/800?Is there a ridge around the colored part and the white part?What is the size of the colored part not including the white part or the frame? Do not remove from the frame.Is there glass over your print? I look forward to your replies. Kind regards,Doris