rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser

I have in excess of 100 beanie babies dated from 1996 to 2000.

Customer Question

I have in excess of 100 beanie babies dated from 1996 to 2000. I have a few larger ones. colorful ones that appear rare (not seen in any ads). I would like to sell them now that I am in my 80's. Please advise
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,The best thing for you to do in order to get a current value on your Beanie Baby collection is to go to this website the dolls are listed with values in alphabetical order and in different searchable orders.The best place to sell the dolls is on Ebay, which is where most collectors look for them.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.