Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Charles Dickens Books JA: I always love having an appraiser

Customer Question

Charles Dickens Books
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Well I looked on a couple of sites and they seem to be very valuable
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: I have an ole medical book that was made in the 1901 and I have some ole postal stamps and a land deed signed by Theodre Roosevelt
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question. We can start with the Dickens Books. How many are in your set, and who is the publisher and what year were they printed by this publisher? ~Nora ~Nora