Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

GA-AMM This is -dfm925

Customer Question

This is for Doris-dfm925
Yes, I still am looking for an answer to my question about the Samovar.
I have some pictures now, but need to find the place on this website that asks about sending pictures.
Hope I can find it.
Thank you for your patience.
Stan.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Your question was presented so long ago that it is off my list that I can access.You presented it under a different user account with Just Answer - the site. I had asked for pictures but never responded. As I recall, I asked for pictures of your samovar from and back.Then I asked you if the following marks were the same as the ones on your samovar.See the following image. Please send me pictures of the samovar.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. I cannot remember if you told me the height but I need to know that as well. Kind regards,Doris
I left out that it was you who did not respond to my asking for pictures.I want to help you with the best answer possible. For that I need pictures.Kind regards,Doris
I am going to report this to customer service so you are not charged twice for the same question.I am going to ask them to locate your previous question and get a refund on this one. Kind regards,Doris
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/appraisals/9mmsk-dfm925-yes-looking-answer.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Stan,Here are the ways to send photos.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.I am enclosing the following photo that may be the marks on your samovar.Kind regards,Doris
Stan,Are you still having trouble with photos?If you wish, I can send you sample images of samovars and you can tell me if one resembles yours.Let me know.Kind regards,Doris