Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

A hillview doll. "Milly" in box with cushion in good condition

Customer Question

A hillview doll. "Milly" in box with cushion in good condition with certificate.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: ok Ref# ***** Doll # ***** Edition 1200
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: that's all i have sorry
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the doll and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!