Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Have a Numbered (#10 of 23) Limited Edition plate signed

Customer Question

Have a Numbered (#10 of 23) Limited Edition plate signed Giclee on unstretched canvas. Date of issue: July 2005. Certificate of Authenticity shows this Giclee was produced by International Galleries, Inc. Title is "Virgin at the Foot of the Cross." Artist Hippolyte (Paul) Delaroche painted the original oil painting in France sometime in the 1820-1830's. Image measures approximately 16 X 24.5-inches. Possible to determine value?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
This is your answer, please rate this after reading the answer. You do so clicking one of the top stars or smiley faces ( on phones possibly )!
The Giclee, "Virgin at the Foot of the Cross." has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $375.00-425.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.
It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site.

Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on one of the stars or smiley faces you see.

Please take the time to rate me,

Thank you