Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I've been looking at kewpie dolls they say are from the

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I've been looking at kewpie dolls they say are from the 1930s with brand Roses on them. What are the original kewpie dolls please
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Hi Pearl I've been looking at Kewpie dolls to purchase. The one I've seen is branded Rosie and says it's from the 1930s. Is that one of the originals please
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It's a Rose O Niell 8.5 in height
JA: Our top Antiques Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Antiques Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Antiques Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Yes, Kewpie dolls marked Rose O'Neill, the original creator and owner of the trademark are the originals. If bisque porcelain, most were produced for her in Germany. Dolls of different material were also made.

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I sent a second request asking for a non reply and refund as I thought it was $5 USA and did not want to pay $53 for a $18 item how do I get a refund please