rarewares
rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I was in Disney World around 20 years ago - when the animal

Customer Question

I was in Disney World around 20 years ago - when the animal kingdom first opened. I had seen disney figurines that were on a wooden base with several figurines on the top with different themes. Their were many of them in a shop in, I believe, like in maybe downtown disney. I have been looking for many years to find these again. After hours on the internet I found, what I believe, to be LIKE the ones I saw. It's called "Laurenz Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Tea Pary." I have no idea where to look anymore. I really want to be able to go a place or website and view what people or stores have for sale. I have no idea who made them. Lenox, Hummel, Enesco, Disney???
How can a person find these when you don't even know who made them?
I know this is not your usual question. ANY help you can give me would very much appreciated. Thank you, J.A. ********* *************
Category: Appraisals