Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

It looks like a small teacup holder...Meiyo China Japan and

Customer Question

It looks like a small teacup holder...Meiyo China Japan and no item #
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I don;t have an image. it is all one color design, looks silvery metallic. Mt. Fuji in background, some pie trees in the mid distance, and a bamboo in the foreground
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The design also is a shore line and their is a sail in the distance on the ocean part
JA: Our top Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.