Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have some collectable cars - I believe they are Dinky -

Customer Question

I have some collectable cars - I believe they are Dinky - can you verify?
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi - haven't heard anything from you guys. Before I sign off I will send another picture so that when you find an expert they can look at both.
This one has no markings on the bottom - but looks like you can insert a battery.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Still haven't heard an answer to the previous questions about my cars :(
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello

I wanted to let you know that every expert has looked at this and as of yet are unable to find any information on this. There are a few more that have not been on the site in awhile they may pop on and know this. I just wanted you to know it is being looked into.

Glenda

Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

I'm so sorry for the delay. Are you still interested in going forward?

If so, I can only appraise one item per question, so it would either be the army cars or the Rolls Royce. You'd need to open a second question for the other item.

Jennifer

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would still like to know. I haven't gotten any more information than I could have found on the web myself so far, so thank you. Please let me know about the army cars!

OK!

The photos are coming through as thumbnails, so I can't enlarge them very well. Just let me know--are there any stamps, marks, labels, words, numbers, letters, anywhere on the vehicles? Especially the bottom?

Jennifer

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't have acces to them at this moment. How long will you be available?

I come on every day. So if you post at a time that I"m not here, I'll get back to you the next time I'm on. If you post after 3pm today, I'll be on again at 9am tomorrow.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Is JM there in antiques?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello - Is JM in antiques?
Expert:  Appraiser JM replied 8 months ago.

I'm not usually here in the evenings. But you can post your additional questions, details, etc. at any time and I'll respond to them as soon as I'm back on! Did you find any marks, or any other descriptive details that could narrow this down for us?

Jennifer