AppraiserGreg
AppraiserGreg, Appraisal Expert
Experience:  Researcher
46856550

I have a very large collection of pre paid collectible

Customer Question

I have a very large collection of pre paid collectible Phonecards,I have been collecting since 1996, I would like to sell them
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  AppraiserGreg replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

There is actually a huge market for these items. If you are looking to sell, you might try one of the major marketplaces for buying and selling these collectible cards by CLICKING HERE.

These items vary greatly from a few cents each to hundreds of dollars each depending on rarity and types of cards. You might look around a market, such as that one, to start to get an idea of values.

I hope this helps. Please be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help on this question.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Just wanted to see if you have any further followup. Please be sure to rate my response as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help on the question.

Have a great weekend.