Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

IHave this paiinting by TIE-FENG JIANG“PIPA MELODY DELUXE

Customer Question

IHave this paiinting by TIE-FENG JIANG“PIPA MELODY DELUXE SERGRAPH”Jiang Tie Feng - Pipa Melody Deluxe – Retail Value $6,000.00 Purchased On 3/26/2000 From Merrill Chase Galleries
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Merrill Chase Galleries has sold - how do I sell this painting?
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting/print, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.
If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
for rarewares in antiques'
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you

Please also let me know the numbers in pencil just outside the image. This piece has been produced in several different forms and I am trying to determine which edition this piece is.