rarewares
rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have a Nichols print signed 566/750 titled Quiet Sunday.

Customer Question

I have a Ward Nichols print signed 566/750 titled Quiet Sunday. Do you know anyone who buys these?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I would like to sell it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

This Ward Nichols (b.1930, North Carolina) limited edition print number 566 of 750 printed titled Quiet Sunday has a value of $300 if framed and $200 if not framed.

We only value the items here and do not buy them, this helps keep us honest with our appraisals. You can sell this on Ebay or Etsy.com or find a local auctioneers where you could consign the art.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

I see that you have read this answer. Please do click the stars for me, thank you!