Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have several issues of the American Revolution

Customer Question

I have several issues of the American Revolution Bicentennial Administration Bicentennial Times printed in 1976. What are they worth today for collectors' value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: we subscribed to it hoping that the interest value would be enough, however, I now am hoping it has some value in its bicentennial worth.
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Antiques Appraiser now?
Customer: Yes, as long as there is no cost to me.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Diana F. replied 11 months ago.

Hi. I was wondering if you'd still like help.

~Diana