Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have two numbered

Customer Question

I have two numbered
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello

What is it you have?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not sure how this works. I paid 35 dollars and r u saying if I call you it another 34 dollars

Hello

I do not do phone calls, that was an automated thing you got from the justanswer site not me. I only work in this message area which is the best way to work, so no I do not want a phone call from you.

I just need to know right here what it is you have?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have 2 Limoges decorative plates that are signed and numbered " enchanted forest"
I have photos of the markings and numbers on the back of the plates if there is some why I can text to you or email to tou

Hello

You can email them to me, through the site.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have sent photos thru the site. Four in total

Thank you, ***** ***** let you know when they forward them to me.

Glenda