Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have three disney posters from the 80's; and I'm wondering

Customer Question

I have three disney posters from the 80's; and I'm wondering if they are worth anything
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have pictures of the three posters and can send them to you
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: they are not in perfect condition, but they are mounted on sort of a wood frame in the back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I've attached the 3 poster images. Let me know- just trying to see if they are worth anything.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry- and it seems like i wasn't charged the $5, but rather $68 from my paypal account- can you fix that?
Thanks,

Hello

I am not an employee of the just answer site. We do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>

I am sorry I cannot help you with the amount charged to you but, call them to see what this was all about.

Glenda

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok- well I will be sure to post a fair amount based on what you provide. I have contacted customer support on the charge, thank you. Do these posters have any value?

Hello

I do not understand what you mean. " A fair amount based on what I provide" ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you provide an appraisal? Thank you!

Hello

Yes I can but, I need to know what you mean by " A fair amount based on what I provide for you"

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I mean if they are not worth anything, I will be happy to give you $5 for the appraisal; if they are worth more, I can give you more!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you do it for $20? I just had a relatively hard time with getting my refund. Thank you for your help.

Hello

As I stated, I do not charge anything. I am only paid after I get a rating from the customer. Not by what you pay.

I can do these. Just tell me if there are any dates on them and whatever is written on each one.

Glenda