Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Value of a painting by R. Colao.
, size 22" x 26" -

Customer Question

value of a painting by R. Colao.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: size 22" x 26" - framed - picture is of grapes, a pear, a knife, teapot and large turquoise glass serving pitcher.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: it is signed in lower right corner
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add a photo of the art, the signature and the back of the frame. I do believe I know who this artist is, but I am required to ask for pictures in order to give the most accurate answer.