Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a copy of a "MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT" dated December

Customer Question

I have a copy of a "MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT" dated December 26, 1919 between the AMERICAN LEAGUE BASEBALL CLUB OF NEW YORK<INC and THE BOSTON AMERICAN LEAGUE BASEBALL CLUB assigning Babe Ruth's contract from the Red Sox to the Yankees for $100, 000.00 payable in 4 equal annual installments. Signatory parties were Jacob Ruppert and H. H. Frazee. Would like to know what it's worth.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising sports memorabilia for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. This this have a raised seal?

Thanks,