Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have two Dolls (Man and woman Traditional Dress) marked

Customer Question

I have two Dolls (Man and woman Traditional Dress) marked "made in China" Boughtin the 90's for $325.00 Possible "Door of Hope from the Canton Porject.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora