Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a portrait of President FDR. It was painted in 1936

Customer Question

I have a portrait of President FDR. It was painted in 1936 by Joseph L Krc. It is painted on "Velour" I also have a letter showing ownership of the portrait from the time it was painted until now. It has been in our family and handed down to me. A complete story. There are also letters from Mr. Krc. to Anna Roosevelt from that period. Can I get an approximate value of the portrait?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora