Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Appraiser
Experience:  Quality Appraisals
23511658

1968-73 ibanez les 2 pick gold plated p/ups and keys guitar

Customer Question

1968-73 ibanez les paul 2 pick gold plated p/ups and keys guitar value
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Your question is in the Appraisals category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

What you have described is the ibanez 2391. If that isn't correct, please let me know and I can update my answer.

mint condition with all original parts in place, it would be worth between $600 and $700.

The story behind these models is interesting. Ibanez is really the only male.who came.out of the customer copy business to really make a nmae for themselves with their own artists and designs.