Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Gene Murray 564/900 of a 20"x14" print of 2

Customer Question

Gene Murray 564/900 of a 20"x14" print of 2 parrots sitting on a tree branch looking at eachother
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Gene Murray print.

I can't seem to pull up this particular parrot print by him, can you attach a photo of it.

Many thanks,
Robert

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0