Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Sue I have 2 oval color lithographs that's what I think they

Customer Question

sue I have 2 oval color lithographs that's what I think they are in original frames info on them amus coudow4e miroir des modes paris cb(?) coffinico coulevart st marlin 69 wien jt gress euchlauben 427 pictures of ladies in very old dress
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not sure if my spellings correct as lettering looks like old English side of drawings is amus coudoure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appraisers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and/or small print.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Will take pictures now and send
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Great, thanks - no rush, you can send over images at any time.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Size 9x11
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me know if you got them hope I sent them right
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the dimensions. I do not see any images on my end here.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok i'll try that thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me know if you got them
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

If you sent them by email they do not arrive to me directly, though I will definitely let you know when they do get to me.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in as I have not yet received any images.

~Nora