Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have an artist with what looks like Ieunco as a last name.

Customer Question

I have an artist with what looks like Ieunco as a last name. The art I have are architectural drawing perhaps on silk. Do you have any idea who the artist is?
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have a close up of the signature attached.
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Can you please send a more clear, in-focus image of the print itself.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok I will try. Let me know
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I have not yet deciphered this signature.

I will opt-out here and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer, they will respond to you here. You do not need to re-post your question.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Expert:  ObjectsConservator1 replied 10 months ago.

Are there any other clues, i.e. on the back of the print or framing package? Did you purchase it from a gallery? Are there any copyright markings? The lettering is still hard to read from the photos, but I'll see what I can do if there's any more information.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I bought them years ago at a antique store. From memory, they were silk like fabric glued at the top edge to a heavy stock paper frame. That is the front flap of the frame came down and framed the drawing. The signature of the artist is actually on this frame around the drawing. When I had them professionally done, I had left them just as they were frame and all. The frame acts as a matte around the picture. I am sorry but I don't have any other clues. I tried to take the best picture I could but the signature appears to be in pencil and it is behind glass. The two photos you have are 2 of the 3 signatures I have. Wanted to give you a comparison to possibly be able to read it.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What happened to the answer to my original question. I didn't seem to get a response at all this last time.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No one did answer my question. Why am I now not even getting a response?