Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a variety of old pocket watches my husband inherited

Customer Question

I have a variety of old pocket watches my husband inherited and I can find the age of most but there are 2 that I can't find information about. One is a Century open face with the serial number of 8957 and the other is a small open face AMHERST pocket watch with no serial number on the inside. Where can I get this information?
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Can you post photos of these watches for review please. This will help me gathering the information you are looking for.