Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have crank in a enclosed box beneath baby crib to start a

Customer Question

I have crank in a enclosed box beneath baby crib to start a baby crib to rock back and forth. It was used for aunts and uncles in the twenties, thirdy and forties. My kids used in the sixties and seventies.
It has been refinished in the twenties and I want to strip it and refinish it. I have the skills to do the job (professional).
What do you think of the value now and if it's refinished correctly.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Please post a photo of of this and clear close ups of any markings on the piece. This will help me in evaluating for an accurate value for yoy. Thank you