Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

2nd time. I have a lithograph by Colway. It is a covered

Customer Question

2nd time. I have a lithograph by James Colway . It is a covered bridge over water. There is a letter on the back stating it is a reproduction of autographed edition. The letter comes from Herbert Chase of Chase Galleries in NY. It is # ***** of 1500
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The picture is 2 feet by 3 feet in original frame
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the dimensions. Do you have photos that you can provide? Did you try attaching images here already, if so, they are not visible here on my end.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have sent photos. I have sent dimensions. I hve sent the front and the back and the letter from the gallery in NY. This is now a joke
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

There are no images attached here that are showing on my end.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora