Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs. Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I have a Jean Cardot railroad pocket watch, 17 jewel with

Customer Question

I have a Jean Cardot railroad pocket watch, 17 jewel with train on back cover. Keeps perfect time, can you give me a ball park figure of it's worth? Thank you for your time.
William ******** ************ (also have several old watch fobs from the oil field and Caterpillar.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.

Please Note:
.
You may get a message in your email ( or if you are in a chat box, it will appear as a pop up ) asking if you would like to Talk to your Expert By Phone.

This does not come from me, I am unable to do Appraisals Per Phone.

This offer if you click it does result in more charges to you. Appraisals are always best done in writing, this ensures you have a record of it and all information is gathered, such as pictures, sizes, descriptions etc. in order to give you a complete appraisal.
.
I can value your watch on this question if you can tell me what the case is, is it Sterling or Gold or Gold Filled?

Glenda